Subscribe to the channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkW8bQp2N-eHs5q8rsSxvg?sub_Confirmation=1&sub_confirmation=1
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Guatemala City, the capital of Guatemala: 1. Hotel Real Intercontinental Guatemala ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/real-intercontinental-guatemala.html?aid=911025
2. Barcelo Guatemala City ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/barcela3-guatemala-city.html?aid=911025
3. Hotel Vista Real Guatemala ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/vista-real-guatemala.html?aid=911025
4. Westin Camino Real Guatemala ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/westin-camino-real-guatemala.html?aid=911025
5. Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/radisson.html?aid=911025
6. Grand Tikal Futura Hotel ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/grand-tikal-futura.html?aid=911025
7. Courtyard by Marriott Guatemala City **** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/courtyard-by-marriott-guatemala-city.html?aid=911025
8. Hyatt Centric Guatemala City ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/hyatt-centric-guatemala-city.html?aid=911025
9. Hotel Clarion Suites Guatemala ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/clarion-suites-guatemala.html?aid=911025
10. Holiday Inn Guatemala **** https://www.booking.com/hotel/gt/holiday-inn-guatemala-guatemala.html?aid=911025
Houses and flats for rent in Guatemala http://www.airbnb.com/c/9e5274
Look for cheap airline tickets to Guatemala http://www.jetradar.com/flights/?marker=12080.Guatemala
1. 14 calle 2-51 Zona 10, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 151
The hotel is located in the heart of the entertainment and corporate district of Guatemala’s dynamic “Zona Viva” where you will find the city’s best restaurants, boutiques & nightlife.
2. 7 avenida 15-45 zona 9, Zona 9, 01009 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 66
An outdoor pool, hot tub and spa with a gym and sauna are offered at this elegant hotel. Each spacious room has a terrace with views over Guatemala City or the surrounding volcanoes.
3. Km 9 carretera a El Salvador, 01015 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 82
Offering views of Agua and Fuego volcanoes, Vista Real Guatemala is a luxury resort 15 minutes’ drive from the centre of Guatemala City. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and a restaurant.
4. Avenida la Reforma y 14 Calle, Zona 10, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 118
A heated outdoor pool and convention centre are offered at Westin Camino Real Guatemala, located 2 km from Guatemala City Airport. The air-conditioned rooms include cable TV and a safe.
5. 1a Avenida 12-46 Zona 10, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 64
Located in Guatemala City’s Zona Viva district, this stylish Radisson hotel offers free airport transfers, a gym and a rooftop hot tub with panoramic city views. Each spacious suite includes free WiFi.
6. Calzada Roosevelt 22-43 zona 11, Zona 11, 01011 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 110
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel offers indoor swimming pools, hot tub, solarium and spa treatments. It is located inside a Convention Centre and Theatre and 5 km from Kaminaljuyu Mayan Ruins.
7. 1 Avenida 12-47, Zona 10, Zona 10, 10000 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 71
Located in Guatemala, 1.1 km from Popol Vuh Museum, Courtyard by Marriott Guatemala City features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
8. 12 Calle 2-25 Zona 10, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 92
Located in the Zona 10 neighborhood in Guatemala, 0.8 miles from Popol Vuh Museum, Hyatt Centric Guatemala City features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.
9. 14 Calle 3-08 Zona 10, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 65
Located in the popular Zona Viva district, Clarion Suites Guatemala offers a gym, free parking and stylish air-conditioned suites. Free transfers are available to La Aurora International Airport, a 15-minute drive away.
10. 1 Avenida 13-22, Zona 10, Zona 10, 07018 Guatemala, Guatemala, From € 152
Located in the Zona 10 district in Guatemala, Holiday Inn offers its guests free WiFi access and an outdoor pool. The property also has a fitness centre.
The Mistakes Men Make Greater rewards carry greater risk, and this same principle applies to international dating. A beautiful and loving foreign bride is the life-time prize for men who can avoid the hazards of international dating. I have seen thousands of interactions between American men and Colombian women. From these observations you will have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes I and others have made during our search for foreign brides. While there is no bump-free path to love, there are established methods to accomplish the goal of finding an exceptional foreign bride. What you are about to learn no international matchmaking site will tell you. It’s strong, direct, provoking, and it may even scare you away, but in the end you will see why it shouldn’t. We enlighten you to the realities of foreign women and international dating, so that you can better manage and function in a different cultural environment. It’s a candid insight into Colombian women, which can be applicable to most foreign women in underdeveloped countries, and the mistakes men make in search of foreign brides, and the steps you can take to avoid such errors. The fact that you understand your future bride may not be in your hometown distinguishes you from the majority of your fellow men. By following our advice and understanding the elements of your quest, you can continue to distinguish yourself from the majority and avoid the following mistakes most men make in their search for foreign brides.
Ignoring the Numbers.
The number one mistake men make in looking for a foreign bride is meeting too few women. In your home country you would meet and date one woman at a time. But to travel thousands of miles, spend thousands of dollars, and use your limited vacation time to meet one foreign woman is a plot better suited for a fictional romantic movie. It is not a successful route for finding a foreign bride. Over ninety percent of the men who travel to a foreign country to meet one potential foreign partner never marry. Ask yourself, did you marry the last woman you went out with? Did you marry the one before that, or the one before that? Probably not, yet for some reason guys think by going to a foreign country those poor odds of meeting your wife on your next date disappears. You are asking to fail by searching for a foreign bride and dating her in the same manner as you would women from you home country. Your approach must change. The women are different in behavior from what you are use to, their culture is unfamiliar to you, the surroundings are new and outside your element of control, your investment in time and money is much larger, and your window of opportunity during a short visit is smaller. The risk in planning to meet only one Colombian woman is high. I have had clients spend months writing to one Latin woman only to realize before they can unpack their suitcase that she is not the woman for them. I have had many men call us or come to our door with sad stories of how they were suppose to meet a woman they were communicating with that never showed up at the airport, or the woman they met was not right for them, or had a boyfriend, or was not spending enough time with them, and they were now in a strange city not knowing what to do. They did the worst thing possible in international dating: visit one foreign woman. It is basic common sense that the more women you meet the greater your odds of success in finding a foreign bride. It is a fact that decision-making improves when you expose yourself to more options (in this case foreign women), and what’s a more important decision than selecting a wife. We work on providing you as many options as possible in the shortest amount of time so you can spend the majority of your stay dating your number one choice. Don’t bind yourself to the past conditions of domestic dating and limit your options when you have the opportunity to meet many foreign women, one who may be a wonderful and unexpected surprise that would not have made your list of one.
We Make Happen What Can´t Happen Alone.