Subscribe to the channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkW8bQp2N-eHs5q8rsSxvg?sub_Confirmation=1&sub_confirmation=1
Top10 Recommended Hotels in El Nido, Philippines 1. Vellago Resort *** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/vellago-resort.en-gb.html?aid=911025
2. El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island *** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/miniloc-island-resort.en-gb.html?aid=911025
3. Spin Designer Hostel - El Nido ** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/spin-designer-hostel-el-nido.en-gb.html?aid=911025
4. The Nest El Nido Beach Resort *** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/the-nest-el-nido-beach-resort.en-gb.html?aid=911025
5. Garden Bay Beach Resort El Nido * https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/garden-bay-beach-resort-el-nido.en-gb.html?aid=911025
6. Lio Villas Resort *** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/lio-villas.en-gb.html?aid=911025
7. El Nido Resorts Lagen Island **** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/lagen-island-resort.en-gb.html?aid=911025
8. Cauayan Island Resort and Spa ***** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/cauayan-island-resort.en-gb.html?aid=911025
9. El Nido Coco Resort *** https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/coco-resort-el-nido.en-gb.html?aid=911025
10. Tapik Beach Park Guest House * https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/tapik-beach-guest-house.en-gb.html?aid=911025
1. Outside El Nido Town Proper, Seven Commando Beach, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vellago Resort offers accommodation in El Nido. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. All rooms have sea views and a seating area where you can relax.
2. Miniloc Island, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Miniloc Island Resort is set in a peaceful cove in El Nido, Palawan. Designed like a coastal village, the resort offers a wide range of tours and beach or water activities.
3. Balinsasayaw Road corner Calle Real, Barangay Maligaya, Palawan, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Featuring modern and stylish decor, Spin Designer Hostel - El Nido offers comfortable accommodation with free WiFi access in its public areas.
4. Sitio Caalan, Barangay Masagana, Palawan, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
The Nest El Nido Beach Resort is located in El Nido, 9 km from Big Lagoon and 9 km from Small Lagoon. Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.
5. Sitio Caalan Barangay Masagana, El Nido, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Located out of town within its own private area, Garden Bay Beach Resort offers peaceful accommodation in El Nido. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and free WiFi access is available.
6. Villa Libertad, Palawan, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Situated in El Nido, Lio Villas features peaceful and comfortable accommodation with free WiFi access in the public areas.
7. Bacuit Bay, El Nido, Palawan, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Set in a cove bordered by thick forests, Lagen Island Resort is located in beautiful El Nido, Palawan. An on-site marine sports centre offers activities like diving, kayaking and windsurfing.
8. Cauayan Island, Bacuit Bay, Palawan, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Set amidst lush greenery, Cauayan Island Resort offers luxurious and peaceful accommodation in El Nido.
9. Barangay Corong Corong, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Surrounded with lush greenery, Coco Resort offers peaceful and comfortable accommodation in El Nido. It features an outdoor swimming pool and is located just 30 metres from Corong-Corong Beach.
10. Barangay Sibaltan, 5313 El Nido, Philippines
Offering a private beach area, Tapik Beach Park Guest House is located in El Nido, a 5-minute drive from Cuyonon Heritage Museum and a 5-minute boat ride to Bubog Island.
The Mistakes Men Make Greater rewards carry greater risk, and this same principle applies to international dating. A beautiful and loving foreign bride is the life-time prize for men who can avoid the hazards of international dating. I have seen thousands of interactions between American men and Colombian women. From these observations you will have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes I and others have made during our search for foreign brides. While there is no bump-free path to love, there are established methods to accomplish the goal of finding an exceptional foreign bride. What you are about to learn no international matchmaking site will tell you. It’s strong, direct, provoking, and it may even scare you away, but in the end you will see why it shouldn’t. We enlighten you to the realities of foreign women and international dating, so that you can better manage and function in a different cultural environment. It’s a candid insight into Colombian women, which can be applicable to most foreign women in underdeveloped countries, and the mistakes men make in search of foreign brides, and the steps you can take to avoid such errors. The fact that you understand your future bride may not be in your hometown distinguishes you from the majority of your fellow men. By following our advice and understanding the elements of your quest, you can continue to distinguish yourself from the majority and avoid the following mistakes most men make in their search for foreign brides.
Ignoring the Numbers.
The number one mistake men make in looking for a foreign bride is meeting too few women. In your home country you would meet and date one woman at a time. But to travel thousands of miles, spend thousands of dollars, and use your limited vacation time to meet one foreign woman is a plot better suited for a fictional romantic movie. It is not a successful route for finding a foreign bride. Over ninety percent of the men who travel to a foreign country to meet one potential foreign partner never marry. Ask yourself, did you marry the last woman you went out with? Did you marry the one before that, or the one before that? Probably not, yet for some reason guys think by going to a foreign country those poor odds of meeting your wife on your next date disappears. You are asking to fail by searching for a foreign bride and dating her in the same manner as you would women from you home country. Your approach must change. The women are different in behavior from what you are use to, their culture is unfamiliar to you, the surroundings are new and outside your element of control, your investment in time and money is much larger, and your window of opportunity during a short visit is smaller. The risk in planning to meet only one Colombian woman is high. I have had clients spend months writing to one Latin woman only to realize before they can unpack their suitcase that she is not the woman for them. I have had many men call us or come to our door with sad stories of how they were suppose to meet a woman they were communicating with that never showed up at the airport, or the woman they met was not right for them, or had a boyfriend, or was not spending enough time with them, and they were now in a strange city not knowing what to do. They did the worst thing possible in international dating: visit one foreign woman. It is basic common sense that the more women you meet the greater your odds of success in finding a foreign bride. It is a fact that decision-making improves when you expose yourself to more options (in this case foreign women), and what’s a more important decision than selecting a wife. We work on providing you as many options as possible in the shortest amount of time so you can spend the majority of your stay dating your number one choice. Don’t bind yourself to the past conditions of domestic dating and limit your options when you have the opportunity to meet many foreign women, one who may be a wonderful and unexpected surprise that would not have made your list of one.
We Make Happen What Can´t Happen Alone.