Subscribe to the channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkW8bQp2N-eHs5q8rsSxvg?sub_Confirmation=1&sub_confirmation=1
Top10 Hotels with Water Slides, Water Park or Aqua Park in Morocco
1. Be Live Family Aqua Fun Marrakech - All Inclusive ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/be-live-family-aqua-fun-marrakech-all-inclusive.html?aid=911025
2. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA - All Inclusive ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/eden-andalou-spa-resort.html?aid=911025
3. Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/atlas-targa-resort.html?aid=911025
4. Aqua Mirage Club Marrakech – All Inclusive **** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/aqua-mirage-club-all-inclusive.html?aid=911025
5. Atlas Amadil Beach Aqua Sun **** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/atlas-amadil-beach.html?aid=911025
6. Kenzi Europa **** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/kenzi-europa.html?aid=911025
7. Kenzi Club Agdal Medina - All Inclusive ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/kenzi-club-agdal-medina.html?aid=911025
8. Smir Park Appart-hôtel http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/smir-park-appart.en-gb.html?aid=911025
9. Diamant Vert http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/diamant-vert.en-gb.html?aid=911025
10. Dunes D’Or Premium Beach Club **** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/les-dunes-d-or.en-gb.html?aid=911025
Houses and flats for rent in Morocco http://www.airbnb.com/c/9e5274
1. Km 18, Route De L'Ourika, 40000 Aït Hamid, Morocco
This resort overlooks the Atlas Mountains and is on 10 acres of land surrounded by shaded olive trees and offers free shuttles to Marrakech town center. It offer an outdoor pool heated in the winter, and free access to the fitness center.
2. Km 4, Route d'Amezmiz, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco
Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 17222 ft² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 3.1 km from Marrakech Airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains.
3. Douar Bouchareb, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco
This 4-star resort offers a free shuttle bus every 2 hours to the center of Marrakesh, 10 minutes away. It also features a pool and an Oriental Spa, along with spacious rooms with balconies.
4. Km 5, Route de Tahanaout , 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and an outdoor pool, Aqua Mirage Club Marrakech – All Inclusive offers accommodations in Marrakesh, just 7.2 km from Agdal Gardens. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the water park. Free private parking is available on site.
5. Chemin Des Dunes Agadir - Maroc, 80000 Agadir, Morocco
Half a kilometer from the middle of Agadir, this hotel provides direct access to a sandy beach. It features 2 swimming pools, a piano bar and a spa offering beauty treatments.
6. Boulvard Du 20 Aout BP 808, 26000 Agadir, Morocco
Kenzi Europa is in Agadir, just over 1.6 km from the Kasbah and just 100 m from a private beach. The property has free access to the private beach.
7. Avenue Mohamed VI Zone Touristique Agdal, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco
In the tourist center of Marrakech, this luxurious club hotel features 2 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts and a fitness center. The spacious rooms feature a balcony and a minibar.
8. Smir Park Appart-Hotel, Route Sebta, N13, Bloc E7, Marina Smir, 93200 Marina Smir, Morocco
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Smir Park Appart-hôtel is situated next to Marina Smir. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park at an extra charge. Tangier is 42 km from the property. Free WiFi is available .
9. 5 Route Ain Shkef, 30000 Fès, Morocco
Diamant Vert (Green Diamond) offer bungalows located on 14 hectares. It is near the Fes-Saïss Airport and a 5 minute drive from Fes’ city centre.
10. Secteur Balnéaire, 90000 Agadir, Morocco
Located opposite Agadir Beach, Les Dunes d'Or Hotel & SPA features an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and a spa. It offers rooms with a balcony and a view.
Be Live Family Aqua Fun Marrakech - All Inclusive https://youtu.be/-dlRLjVOR7k
Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA - All Inclusive https://youtu.be/bGUcQu475WQ
Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc https://youtu.be/IuM4bRj0nqk
The Mistakes Men Make Greater rewards carry greater risk, and this same principle applies to international dating. A beautiful and loving foreign bride is the life-time prize for men who can avoid the hazards of international dating. I have seen thousands of interactions between American men and Colombian women. From these observations you will have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes I and others have made during our search for foreign brides. While there is no bump-free path to love, there are established methods to accomplish the goal of finding an exceptional foreign bride. What you are about to learn no international matchmaking site will tell you. It’s strong, direct, provoking, and it may even scare you away, but in the end you will see why it shouldn’t. We enlighten you to the realities of foreign women and international dating, so that you can better manage and function in a different cultural environment. It’s a candid insight into Colombian women, which can be applicable to most foreign women in underdeveloped countries, and the mistakes men make in search of foreign brides, and the steps you can take to avoid such errors. The fact that you understand your future bride may not be in your hometown distinguishes you from the majority of your fellow men. By following our advice and understanding the elements of your quest, you can continue to distinguish yourself from the majority and avoid the following mistakes most men make in their search for foreign brides.
Ignoring the Numbers.
The number one mistake men make in looking for a foreign bride is meeting too few women. In your home country you would meet and date one woman at a time. But to travel thousands of miles, spend thousands of dollars, and use your limited vacation time to meet one foreign woman is a plot better suited for a fictional romantic movie. It is not a successful route for finding a foreign bride. Over ninety percent of the men who travel to a foreign country to meet one potential foreign partner never marry. Ask yourself, did you marry the last woman you went out with? Did you marry the one before that, or the one before that? Probably not, yet for some reason guys think by going to a foreign country those poor odds of meeting your wife on your next date disappears. You are asking to fail by searching for a foreign bride and dating her in the same manner as you would women from you home country. Your approach must change. The women are different in behavior from what you are use to, their culture is unfamiliar to you, the surroundings are new and outside your element of control, your investment in time and money is much larger, and your window of opportunity during a short visit is smaller. The risk in planning to meet only one Colombian woman is high. I have had clients spend months writing to one Latin woman only to realize before they can unpack their suitcase that she is not the woman for them. I have had many men call us or come to our door with sad stories of how they were suppose to meet a woman they were communicating with that never showed up at the airport, or the woman they met was not right for them, or had a boyfriend, or was not spending enough time with them, and they were now in a strange city not knowing what to do. They did the worst thing possible in international dating: visit one foreign woman. It is basic common sense that the more women you meet the greater your odds of success in finding a foreign bride. It is a fact that decision-making improves when you expose yourself to more options (in this case foreign women), and what’s a more important decision than selecting a wife. We work on providing you as many options as possible in the shortest amount of time so you can spend the majority of your stay dating your number one choice. Don’t bind yourself to the past conditions of domestic dating and limit your options when you have the opportunity to meet many foreign women, one who may be a wonderful and unexpected surprise that would not have made your list of one.
We Make Happen What Can´t Happen Alone.